I imagine this is personal preference too. Also, it would depend on how hard you had to work or how much it interrupted your flow to keep moving through the book. On one end would be something like my braillelite 40 which I can set to scroll autoatically and then adjust the scrolling speed (braillelite doesn't work on iPhone though) and the other extreme would be something that forced you to really go out of your reading pattern to go on to the next group of cells.