From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marco Migotti
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Braille Displays For iPhone

The 20 cell display that I am using is the pac mate 20 from Freedom
Scientific. It is portable, but doesn't use Bluetooth so it is only usable
on the pac mate notetaker or it has to be plugged into a laptop with
Bluetooth 2.0 and above. My 40 cell unit is a focus 40 blue and it does have
IPhone interfacing capability but I find it kind of big for just reading
emails or checking text messaging.

Marco