I'm with you though, Lynn.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lynn White
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 2:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Experience of others with iOS 13.5 and native Mail app lost focus
issue?

No.  Bombing any server is a rotten idea.  That is a very negative action and
is likely not to receive a positive reaction.

I hope that the moderator will not mind me saying this.  But whenever I hear
that someone wants to “bomb” a company, it sounds like spoiled brats wanting
their way using any means necessary.  Not casting personal attacks on anyone
whatsoever.

There are probably several useful methods that we can use to point out problems
witha service or app.  The one that comes to mind in this situation is to send
a detailed description of the problem to the Apple Accessible team each time a
new major update happens.

It would probably be quite helpful to thank the team for any improvements that
are made and point those improvements out.

I’m just thinking of how I would receive such a helpful message if I was on
such a team.

I hope that this is helpful and trust me, I am not at all downing people who
might disagree with me.

Sent from my iPhone