From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 1:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Where do I get the time remaining in a book with the latest
version of the Audible app?

I don’t find it anywhere.

There was a spot before I opened the mini player that said there were 11 hours
and 1 minutes left.

However, that number didn’t change after it had played for a couple of minutes.

When I opened the mini player, that info disappeared.

If it is there visually, then it will be worth writing them, or calling them.

It is probably worth writing or calling even if it isn’t there visually because
it should be.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass
himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds
among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to
others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert