Barbara,

Yes, I'm using the US version of the Audible app.

Here are the controls Voiceover announces to me when I'm in the full player
view beginning in the upper lefthand corner of the screen:

Close

Car mode

More

Title of the book with a button within the image to Send this book to a new
Audible invitee

The chapter number of the book

Player scrubber with the number of minutes elapsed and remaining in the current
chapter

Connect to a device

Jump back

Play

Jump forward

Narration speed

Chapters

Sleep timer

Clip

I thought this being an older book from the late 1990's might make a difference
but I'm seeing the same full player controls on a book I purchased last week.

Maybe someone can enlighten me when the term player scrubber started being used
for the playback timeline. That seems a poor choice of words for that control
in my opinion.

Alan Lemly