Hi Janet,

Double tapping no longer stops voicemail playing for me either. What I do, I
use 1 finger & tap twice along the bottom where Favorites, Recent Calls,
contacts etc are. I have to go back into voicemail to delete the paused
message. Stopping voicemails from playing & having to go back into voicemail to
delete the message, using these steps is frustrating, but gets the task
completed.

Donna