It's "Clear" to me, that The Responsibility lies with Apple, as Apple's Siri does Open Google's YouTube MobileApp on iOS12, but Doesn't on iOS13, & I "know" this For a Fact, as I have 2 iOSDevices: an XS MAX & an 11PRO. The XS MAX is on iOS12 & the 11PRO is on iOS13.
&
it's Not Apple's iOS13.7, as My 11PRO is on iOS13.6.1, & Apple's Siri doesn't Open Google's YouTube MobileApp, but Apple's Siri does Open Google's YouTube MobileApp on My XS MAX