Well, I guess it depends on what speed you’re paying for. We just changed
plans, and strangely enough, the cheaper plan had a better Internet speed. It’s
600 that we are supposed to get. Now I never get that over Wi-Fi. But I am in
the hundreds, or should be. So I just don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone