This is an overall bug also being mentioned in Belgium.
Sof or the moment folks stay away from this awful upgrade!
Davy

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> Namens Mary Otten
Verzonden: zondag 20 september 2020 2:33
Aan: VIPhone via <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Onderwerp: My download speed on my Xr his way down any ideas?

Something strange is going on with download speed here. On this phone, whether
or not I am on LTE or on my Wi-Fi, speed is much less than usual. This is with
iOS 14. I use the speed test app. Usually, my download over the LTE is
somewhere just north of 100 mbps. And if I’m on my Wi-Fi network, it’s
considerably more than that. The fact that both speeds are way down from where
they should be makes me think there’s something going on with the phone.
Checked my 7+, and it’s download speed is also way down on Wi-Fi. That one
doesn’t have a Sim, so I can’t check LTE. It’s not my cable, because I have a
computer with a wired connection, and it’s getting over 600 which is what it
should get. So it’s not Comcast. I’m really at a loss. I have an Orby mesh
system which has worked very well since we got it a couple of years ago. The
app is still working, and it appears everything is online as it should be. But
this is really screwed up.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8B999B4E-263A-4C43-BECF-31A2EC759D73%40gmail.com.