Sounds like you've had a go of it. Contact Apple Accessibility by emailing:
accessibil...@apple.com
Another question: after installing iOS 14, did you clear the App
Switcher and reboot your phone? In my experience, this goes a long way
to getting rid of bugs or hick-ups that happen after an update.
Perhaps this wouldn't fix all of your issues, but it may help some. If
you did, then pardon the question; just problem solving. I've had a
few focus issues, or times when VoiceOver jumped or wouldn't read a
part of the screen.

Good luck,
Wayne Merritt

--