I've thought of joining the beta program, but don't want to compromise
my primary device. I don't have a separate device to test on. Plus, I
don't use iTunes on my computer so can't restore anything if something
goes wrong. Hats off to the beta testers though for the hard work you
put in and the bugs you report. No one can get it all, but great work
on what is reported.

Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: