I don't understand that why apple is not providing charger adopter and
earphones/headphones? They claim that they didn't include these to reduce
carbon emission. Are they kidding man or am I missing something else? If so
one can imagine that in 2030 there release an iPhone 20, and will state
that we didn't include headset/phone because we care about the environment
and assume that buyer already have phone. ☺️ ☺️