I really like the Audible memberships too. I am on the platnum
monthly, which is enough for me. Paying $22.95 monthly is more
economical than paying $200+ annually. Besides, if I got 12 or 24
credits all at once, then I would likely burn through them quickly and
then be forced to pay another $200 or wait 6 or 12 months for the next
batch of credits. I can't afford to pay $200 each time I want 12
credits, even if it is a good deal. Guess that's why they have
different options for different folks. The other part of this is I
have many books on my phone that I bought from Audible, started or
haven't started, and are just sitting there now. Audible is great
about offering frequent sales, buy 3 credits for $34, or other
promotions. I saw one several months ago where you could get 2 books
for the price of 1, which was a great deal. The books came from a
selection of about 100 books, but still.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: