Hi,
I hope this finds all happy and well.
I write today because I’m having the strangest issue with an edit field within
this app.  Specifically in the bible plans area when one is in the talk it over
area I am finding that the edit field for entering your thoughts activates just
fine with a double tap on an iPhone 12 mini but simply won’t activate no matter
what I do on an iPhone 12 Pro Max.  Both phones are running version 14.3 of the
operating system and the same version of the You Version Bible app.
I am wondering if those who are smarter than I am or who are perhaps code
writers might know what might make an edit field not responsive on a specific
model of device as opposed to being universally broken. I’m trying to gather as
much information as I can so that when I report that it is still broken perhaps
if I give them something meaningful with which to work they might be less
likely to swat me aside like an annoying fly. 😂
In all seriousness if anyone can add to my understanding of this issue or offer
a work-around it’d make me ever so happy.
Thanks in advance.
Robin