From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Robin
Frost <robin...@outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 8:22:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Trouble with an edit field in the You Version Bible App

Hi,

That used to work for me too but now that won’t even work on my 12 Pro Max.  I
wish it did.

Now I have taken to finding the edit field’s approximate screen location hover
over it, toggle VoiceOver off with the power button tap on the field and it
activates then I can turn VoiceOver back on and type into it. I wish double tap
and hold still worked for me as it used to once upon a time.

Take good care.

Robin