Not to mention, Face ID doesn't work all that great in this time when we are
all wearing masks. Yes, I know that upcoming iOS 14.5 is going to make it
possible to use face ID with a mask on as long as you also have an Apple Watch
on at the same time. Nice job a full year after the lockdowns began. This is
why I bought an iPhone SE instead of the iPhone 12 this year specifically
because I wanted the convenience of touch ID so that I can open my phone easier
while being out and about as well as use Apple Pay

Sent from my iPhone