All things considered, I am completely comfortable and confident using the
FaceID system.

- Brad -

On Mar 10, 2021, at 09:50, Carolyn <4carol...@windstream.net> wrote:

I would wonder if touch ID is more secure than facial ID, in that no one could
grab a phone, hold it up to someone's face and get it open. That probably is
not likely to happen, but in the case of touch ID, it would not.

I currently have facial ID, but of the two, think touch is probably more
secure.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brad Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 10:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question About Touch ID

To each his own.
I’ll take FaceID over TouchID anytime, even if it means pulling down my mask,
or entering my code sometimes.
I hope to never again have an iPhone with TouchID.

- Brad -

On Mar 9, 2021, at 20:50, Julian <mrc1...@gmail.com <mailto:mrc1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Not to mention, Face ID doesn't work all that great in this time when we are
all wearing masks. Yes, I know that upcoming iOS 14.5 is going to make it
possible to use face ID with a mask on as long as you also have an Apple Watch
on at the same time. Nice job a full year after the lockdowns began. This is
why I bought an iPhone SE instead of the iPhone 12 this year specifically
because I wanted the convenience of touch ID so that I can open my phone easier
while being out and about as well as use Apple Pay

Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 9, 2021, at 6:16 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@outlook.com