No, those cannot be bypassed. They are often used to block local advertisements
which are going out over the air. Many companies now require this so that
people in different markets do not learn about area-specific targeted pricing
for products.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288