hi,

this seems a bug in ml, when turning vo speech off with 3 finger double tap,
turning vo off and back on, no braille and speech output.
weird things need to be done to get vo working again. by sighted assistence
turning vo speech on in vo utilities and killing by terminal the vo program, vo
will work again.
don't have step by step instruction to get vo working again as aspected... sure
to report this to accessibil...@apple.com

With kind regards,

-Peter Durieux

Op 1-nov.-2012 om 10:39 heeft Scott Howell <scottn3...@gmail.com> het volgende