From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of CHELA
Robles
Sent: September 16, 2021 9:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Question About Apple Fitness Plus for VoiceOver Users

Hey Mark Taylor, it’s very interesting you bring up this topic because I just
tried it out not too long ago in fact I think I tried it out on Monday and I
quickly gave up because there weren’t any audio descriptions during the video
as to how to do certain things that’s why I chose to do the walking workouts
since all I had to do was walk even though I really wanted to do the body core
workouts those were not really described unfortunately there’s some really good
cardio ones but again you run the risk of them not being described as far as
the movements go. The walking ones are easier for me since all I have to do is
walk or run for a certain amount of minutes. Sorry I can’t be very helpful. I
only just recently started using Apple fitness plus whatever it’s called since
I already have an Apple one subscription that has four services in one.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/524BD49D-0204-4143-B9B9-3F7689251EBD%40gmail.com.