From: 'Kristeen Hughes' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: 19 October 2021 18:17
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: problems following the Duo Lingo recent update

I am having the same problems others have mentioned here. It’s really hard not
to be able to see what you are writing. I did use it yesterday, but I don’t
like not being able to correct mistakes and knowing I just have to make them. I
don’t use Twitter, so I’m not sure how to contact them. I looked, and basically
there was no way to do this. I too did not see any way for a workaround.

Kristeen Hughes

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/6FAAE09F-54FB-4D78-9241-512D06185066%40icloud.com.