From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of regina
alvarado
Sent: 19 October 2021 17:05
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: problems following the Duo Lingo recent update

Allison, I absolutely am having problems with Duolingo! There is no work around
that I can find. It is very hard to get a hold of them. If anyone has any idea
how to get a hold of them I would deeply appreciate it. I am using it, but it’s
very difficult. Also, Amazon has broken. You can get two items on a page that
you ask for, but if you want to see the item and what it is and get to the cart
to put it in the cart you can’t do it. Someone told me that this was an issue
that is not because of voiceover but an issue that Amazon broke the app for
iPhone. However, I don’t think that’s the case.  I can absolutely find no way
to contact them. Wondering if anybody else has been having trouble with Amazon
also.

Reggie Alvarado