And when I log into my Bank of America app, I have to remember that the field
where you type in your password makes a sound like something is wrong. It makes
that sound each time you type in a letter. However, the letter is actually
going in correctly. It is confusing using voiceover. But if you don’t pay
attention to the sound it is making and you assume that each letter is going
in, it can be done. Hope this helps.
Nancy

Sent from my iPhone