Well I’m glad you like your Apple Watch. I like my Apple Watch first generation
and I will keep using it as long as the software is able to support the
hardware and until that day comes where it doesn’t then I will get the next one
but that will be a long time coming I’m sure. I just like it because it really
fits me my arms and wrists are kind of small so I like the flexibility of that
and the fact that I can use a Melanese loop with the series 5.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 11, 2021, at 9:49 PM, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
>
> As you begin to wash your hands, you will hear VoiceOver begin counting down
> from 20 to 0.  When it reaches zero, you will get hap tic feedback on the
> watch and the countdown is done.
>
> Mark

>>> ail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7
>>> C7da83c81056644925b7108d9bcbe64de%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%
>>> 7C1%7C0%7C637748348198855733%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAw
>>> MDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=3