I don’t see the pricing changing currently with the next new phone but that of
course will depend on world markets for the products required.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Friday, 17 December 2021 6:31 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Buying iPhone 13 or wait for iPhone 14

I could see how the top of the line Pro models will go up in price especially
if one with 2 Tb storage is offered, but I doubt that a regular iPhone 14 is
going to cost a lot more than an iPhone 13 this year.
I have an iPhone 11 and I certainly don't see a need to upgrade and just as
Christopher said, probably won't see a need to upgrade next year, either
although I usually reserve judgement until the phones are released and we know
exactly what they will or will not have. It sounds like the 48 MP camera is
almost a certainty and also that the phone will be slightly thicker which will
result in the camera bump  going away, of course there will be yet a faster,
better processor, but apart from that we'll have to wait and see.
Maybe Lidar becomes a feature of also the standard iPhone 14 models instead of
being just in the Pro models,