From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 8:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Iphone 11 verses se2020 phones

It might help if you were a bit more specific as to what you hate about the SE
2020.
As Richard said, the iPhone 11 is mostly the same as the SE 2020 inside, it has
I believe a slightly better camera and no home button, but apart from that and
its larger size it would be similar in performance.
Usually at this stage with only less than 2 months to go until the new iPhones
are released I highly recommend people don't buy new phones unless they lost
their phone or it was stolen or totally broke and they need a new phone
immediately.
It is entirely possible that most iPhone 13 models will be discontinued once
the iPhone 14 comes out in September, but even if you are most likely not going
to opt for the latest and most expensive phone, the deals on any existing phone
will most likely only get better as September comes around.