From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kevin
Minor
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 2:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: NFL audio on the iPhone

Hi.

I remember going to a college basketball game a few years ago. I thought it
would be nice to take a radio with me to keep up with the action. It didn’t
work. There was about a fifteen second delay between the action and what was
heard on commercial radio. I wasn’t sure why, but this wasn’t an internet
stream. I heard the possible reason why this was done, and it’s to protect the
network from the FCC. If some unwanted words were said, with the way things
are, it can be bleeped out, thanks to that delay. It’s why there’s a few second
delay with talk shows.

This is what I remember hearing.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly