Steve, TuneIn will allow pre-season coverage of the NFL just like in past
years. However, when the regular season begins, TuneIn's coverage ends. I
suggest to everyone on this continuing thread that the easiest way to listen to
the NFL will be through SiriusXM. They truly take all the guess work out of
live coverage, especially with the Playrrx APP which allows for easy set-up of
favorite teams and channels.

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194