I don't miss the home button at all.  Although I have an iPhone 8 with
all my bard books on it that I'm keeping which does have the home
button.  The third gen SE doesn't have enough internal storage space
for me.  I'm surprised at how easy I found it going from a home button
to not having one.  Everyone will eventually have to use an iPhone
without a home button, so why not get used to it as quickly as
possible.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson