I remember well, Karen.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Karen Poulakos
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2022 9:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone SE.

It’s really hard for me to tell whether the Home button is actually moving or
not.  I’ve heard that it doesn’t.  When I put pressure on it, I feel what feels
more like a slight knock, or a single vibration, in the phone itself, rather
than under my finger.  It’s a different response than with my first generation
SE.  Hard to describe.

Ok, I just pulled out my old phone.  That button moves much more than what I am
feeling with my new phone.  There was also a slight clicking sound from the
button on my old SE.  I don’t think the button on the SE2022 is moving.

The functionality of these devices is totally amazing to me.  Guess that’s
because I remember when phones were wired into our homes.  When I was young,
back in the 50’s, we even had a Party line.  For you younger people, that was a
line shared between 2 or more families, who may not even live next to each
other.  If you picked up the receiver and heard someone talking, you would have
to hang up and wait till they were finished before making your call.  Back then
we only had to dial 5 digits to make a local call, until they added new
prefixes, then it was 7 digits.  And the first 2 digits were indicated by
letters of the alphabet, rather than numbers.

Those were the days. . .

Karen P