I set up my face ID in my room and don't really have any problems as
long as I have my phone positioned just wright.  I do have my passcode
set up as well.  Using my Hable makes this very easy if I need to
enter in my passcode to unlock my phone when face ID doesn't work, or
if I'm working with my Hable.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson