I like the finger print much better.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lynn
Schneider
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 9:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Face ID hit or miss

Attention has always been off, as I was instructed by others on this list to do
back when I first got my phone about eight months ago or so. Believe me, I have
tried everything. I don’t mind face ID, but I had better success with the
fingerprint, that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/B1854352-C957-444A-83C3-48938C0D22DC%40gmail.com.