One thing I did not mention in my original message. After my friend had the
sighted person enter his pass code and his phone came back on, then his watch
was all messed up. Apple accessibility told him to do a forced restart of the
watch, and it fixed it. So, when this happens to the phone, until they can get
it figured out, I wonder if doing a forced restart of it, then turning it back
on would work? I mean, there may not be a sighted person around to enter  that
code. It almost makes me want to upgrade just to see what camp my cheap phone
would be in, but I think I will wait a bit.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2