I have not purchased any video Contant with audio description from Apple
iTunes, and you did mention Paramount plus subscribers getting access to the
audio description. Well I tried to get that audio description for a show which
normally does have audio description, but couldn’t get it to go on because in
the app, there’s no way for me to tell. if I’m actually in the player or if I’m
in the settings because I don’t know what they did in the update, but I cannot
find audio language, subtitles, etc. this is on an iPhone 8 plus running
16.0.3. I have the latest software update for Paramount+ app as well. Anybody
having issues getting the audio description to work on that app any workarounds
would be great. Sorry that this doesn’t actually answer your question but trial
and error seems to be the best bet I could try to buy season one and let you
know if it works but you would think under the description that it would say
that audio description is available. I know it does for a star is born 2018.

Sent from my iPhone