From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 9:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Question for Star Trek, Picard Fans

I have not purchased that series. I did listen to season one from
audiovault.net which of course is just the audio file, no Pictures.
I have a few movies from iTunes that have audio description.
Perhaps this is one where you need to ask Apple directly.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com