From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of CHELA
Robles
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 7:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Question for Star Trek, Picard Fans

Well, my mom is not a fan of audio description at all. It’s too distracting for
her seeing as she can see. my dad doesn’t mind it, but I think he just does it
for the benefit of me or you know what benefits me sometimes. But I do know
subsided, people that enjoy it. One of my friends is an audio describer
technically being a reader that reads the audio description script that was
written for him I think he even does the Picard series. His name is Roy
Samuelson. He enjoys listening to audio description as well. He is fully sided.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8D21128C-4402-49E7-B331-A2A6F5CEF348%40gmail.com.