Wi-Fi is certainly on. Sync library was not on the iPad, it is on my phone. So
I turned it on on the iPad. And I am using iCloud as a back up. So I’m not sure
how long it should take for that playlist to sync. I checked my iPad mini after
turning on sync library and so far it hasn’t done anything. Maybe it takes a
while.Wi-Fi is certainly on. Sync library was not on the iPad, it is on my
phone. So I turned it on on the iPad. And I am using iCloud as a back up. So
I’m not sure how long it should take for that playlist to sink. I checked my
iPad mini after turning on sync library and so far it hasn’t done anything.
Maybe it takes a while.

Sent from my iPhone