You don't have to use computer braille if you don't want to for
entering in user names and password for things like bard.  However,
just remember that the @ sign is dots 4 followed by dot 1.  I used
regular braille to sign into bard on my BI40X display which is similar
to the NLS E-reader and had no problems.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson