If you are out walking, you are using cellular data which is likely to have
spottier connectivity.
If you are at home using Wi-Fi, you shouldn't have these issues unless your
network is having issues. Make sure both Wi-Fi and Cellular are enabled for
streaming these apps. Assuming you have unlimited data and want !to use data
for streaming.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com