From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of William
Outman
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 10:03 PM
To: V IPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Differences in iPhone 14 models

Okay, I’m ready to make the jump from my 8 Plus soon.
I am interested in the iPhone 14 models, but know there are several choices in
this family.
I need to know the differences in features and prices so I can decide which one
to get. That will of course determine what accessories I get.
Bill Outman

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/428862C6-0BAD-4600-8760-6AF715C3BB69%40gmail.com.