Well, my dad got a good deal since he’s a part of Sam’s Club as a member at
least and anyway I got an iPhone 14 and it’s working well for me and I’m
totally blind. I do have to say it is much faster than the 8+. I do like the
feature where when you power on and off the phone it actually makes a sound. I
never got that with the 8+. Yes, it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles
like the pro model does but whatever works for you is hell I tend to lean.

Sent from my iPhone