I was thinking of getting a 3-in-one wireless charger for my airpods pro,
iphone 14 and when I get it, my Apple watch. Think I'll get a later model of
Apple watch. What do you guys think of the Mophie 3 In One charger, Apple sells
it for about $150, but I think I can get it for less on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone