I don't think I would buy a lock which can't be opened with a physical key just
because I certainly had situations where for some reason something didn't work
and it was nice to just get the key I have hidden outside to open the door.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of joseph
hudson
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2023 10:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: smart locks

Janet, I need to dive into my Amazon and send you a link to door knobs that
were ordered with mine that her securely locked when the deadbolt is locked.
Now keep in mind, these door knobs do not have key holes. So that way nobody
can pick the lock to try to get in. Which I think is a good thing. So the only
Lock that you would have to worry about is the deadbolt lock. Both of these
items are made by the company that we're discussing.
Joseph Hudson

EmailFaceTime/iMessage
jhud7...@twc.com
Connect with me on zoom