Hello,
In terms of opening applications, I have found that using the phrase “switch to
application”, works better for most applications. Mail is an exception to this.
Consistency of SIRI did degrade when Apple switched to having several commands
processed locally. This increases privacy and also means we can turn airplaine
mode on with Siri but it also means that the phone takes a first grab at
interpreting your query. Apple did mention that they are using new technologies
for dictation and auto-correction in IOAS 17. These are more similar to the
technology in Chat GPT. If you listen to the keynote, they often mentioned
transformermer models being used. This is what the “T” in GPT stands for.

Sent from my iPhone