From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2023 4:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri’s selective hearing problem still prevails at the end of the
iOS 16 cycle

I use Siri to make phone calls and that's about it.  I never use it to open
apps, because Siri can't close apps, just open them, so I don't see the point.
I very rarely use Siri to send text messages since I have my Hable One keyboard
for typing and phone navigation.  I'd just use the screen for phone navigation
if I didn't have my Hable.  I know on which page of my phone certain apps are
located, so again, iI don't need Siri.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson