I finally bought some mp3 albums on Amazon and would love to be able to play
these via my iPhone using airplay. But it seems airplay is not an option in the
Amazon Cloud Player. Am I missing something or is that really not possible? I
know I could synch up through itunes, and get the songs on my phone and play
them using airplay  via the music app, but what a waste of time and space on
the iPhone.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com