From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Duane
Steele
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2023 5:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: SiriusXm issue

Hello Richard and all who subscribe to SiriusXM,

i suspect that the only way to get SiriusXM to respond to our concerns about
accessibility in their current update is to launch a campaign on social media
where we explain to the general public what's missing from our experience with
their prodoct. I don't think they care one way or another if we who are
visually impaired can use their product or not. we're not a priority market for
SiriusXM. Fortunately, Todd Bruss is working on the StarplayrX APP, or, so
we've been hearing. There are ways to work around the new SiriusXm APP. I have
found it easier to navigate by going to the library tab where my favorites are,
or going to search and manually typing in a term or channel. Perhaps this will
help in the short term until we can get the attention of SiriusXm's management.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7711194C-E15C-482E-B1B1-11AE1A382DF7%40gmail.com.