Colby,
Did you see Rich Desento's comment quoting a VP from Sirius about them being
aware of the accessibility issues and plan to have a fix this week ...?
I wrote Rich and asked how he got in tough with people directly but got no
response.  The person who responded to him seems to be on Linkin but I don't
have a Linkin account to try and contact him....

Just in case, I'll copy his note here:
My name is Saverio Mondelli and I’m the VP of Subscriber Experience for
SiriusXM’s Streaming Products. Thank you for your outreach yesterday regarding
our new SiriusXM app. I do apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties
using the application. That is certainly not the experience that we hope to
provide. Please know that accessibility is deeply important to us.
We’re currently working through a variety of issues related to accessibility in
our iOS/Android and web experiences, many of which will drastically improve the
challenging experience that you identified in your email. iOS in particular
will receive updates next week at the latest that will resolve many of the
issues you highlighted.
Thank you again for your outreach and please feel free to reach out to me
directly if you have any questions, concerns, or general suggestions.
I love hearing from our users and understanding how we can make their
experience with our products better.
Best regards!
-Saverio

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

Microsoft Windows 11 Core Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.2715),
JAWS version 2024.2310.70.400