To Boldly Go  šŸ––šŸ»

thunderwalker...@gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer

On Mar 8, 2024, at 4:22ā€ÆPM, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

ļ»æ
good maps outdoors is a very good and easy to use app and it is free.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2024 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: What Navigation App Are You Using These Days?

Oh wow. OK, cool. I will tell you, if there is a issue with cost, I recommend expressing this to Ilkka.
Joseph Hudson

EmailFaceTime/iMessage
Connect with me on zoom

On Mar 8, 2024, at 2:28ā€ÆPM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

Joe said:
Iā€™m working with blind students who would ideally get the right navigation app at little or no cost.

So, I concluded they had not purchased anything like BlindSquare yet and its $40 price tag is a lot for many students.

But, good point, once you have purchased an app, whether you delete it or not, if you redownload it, there is no charge.

HTH,
Richard, USA
"At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you."
-- Wolfgang Von Goethe

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

Microsoft Windows Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.3155)
JAWS version 2024.2403.3

It's worth noting, that if you've already bought it, and it's just not on your phone. You won't need to pay for it again.