From: M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2024 2:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: From Mark: Some Comments, Answers, and Questions - Walking Pads

Hello Everyone,

With regard to walking pads, I have not yet purchased one.

I plan on doing so, this week.  I am still searching so if you have discovered
a model that you find interesting, let us know.

One thing I will insist on is that my unit must have, at least, 2.5  horse
power.  Anything less than 2.5 will simply not last long enough, based on how I
intend to use the unit.

Mark